Monday, August 31, 2009

The little things

It's amazing how happy you can get over something so little, when once it was routine and on the regular.


It sucks, I feel like we ended too soon. I wanted to experience the college life with him. I wanted to know what it'd be like to be living in the same city, even closer, same school would be like. I finally got him to come over to my house and let my parents talk to him. I don't like the typical high school breakup before college, because college is the real deal. I'd rather know it wouldn't work later, than wonder how it could've been. I hate to leave my mind guessing, I wish time could just fast forward.



So, what now?

1 comment:

  1. we go to gay clubs more often, so you can receive more compliments! :)
    and then later on, youll date one of them, caus you turned him straight.

    the end

    ReplyDelete